Maison dÁil was, by far, the best accommodation we stayed in during our two week tour of the Western Cape. The owners really understand the meaning of hospitality, being friendly and helpful without being intrusive. On our first night, when the taxi to take us to our dinner engagement failed to arrive, the owner´s daughter went beyond the call of... More
- Also Known As:
- Maison d`Ail Guest House Hotel Franschhoek
- Maison d`Ail Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the tranquility of this newly established guesthouse, Maison d’Ail, owned and run by the Garlick family. Nestled under the Franschhoek mountains, this guesthouse will enable you to relax and unwind in the most tranquil surroundings.Spend your days relaxing at our pool or step out onto the bustling streets of Franschhoek and enjoy top class cuisine and wine at one of the many restaurants and wine farms in the valley.Luxury...amazing views...peace and quiet...who could ask for more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maison d'Ail Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.