On the main street in Franschhoek with friendly and helpful staff, especially Jessica. The decoration is variable with wonderful furniture in the main building but our bathroom had a plastic vanity unit, no hot or cold markings on the old shower taps and a tacky shower door that was difficult to use. There were no safes in the room or... More
- Also Known As:
- Rusthof Country House Hotel
- Rusthof Country House Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rusthof country house, a classic cape dutch styled home, lies in the heart of the historic french Huguenot Village of Franschhoek, the food and wine capital of South Africa. The scenery is spectacular - magnificent mountains, endless vineyards and shady oak trees dominate this beautiful valley. * Rusthof is an exclusive country house catering to no more than 16 guests, ensuring a warm, friendly personal service in gracious and elegant surroundings. * Each of the spacious bedrooms has its own character with pure cotton linen and are tastefully decorated in uniquely individual styles. All rooms have tvs, hairdryers and are en-suite with both bath and shower and are fully air-conditioned/heated. * Wonderfully prepared country breakfasts with fresh fruit, homemade muesli, local cheeses and preserves, followed by a choice of hot country fare are all served in the delightfully decorated French Provencal dining room/kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rusthof Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.