Quality personalized service in a magical spot outside of town, but not too far. Wonderfully restored adobe structure with all the charm and magic you expect to find in Taos. Casual, clean, intimate, artsy with incredible breakfast. The owners are friendly and very accomodating. Highly recommend if you're looking for an authentically charming placw to stay in Taos.
- Also Known As:
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel
- Old Taos Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Old Taos Guesthouse Hotel Taos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic 180 year old hacienda lovingly restored an a rise overlooking Taos. Only a 5 minute drive from the Taos Plaza. We are laid back, friendly & outdoor enthusiasts with extensive knowledge of the area. Situated on 7.5 acres with great sunset views & starlit hot tub. Beautiful suites & cozy rooms with hand carved doors, Mexican tile, fireplaces, skylights & homemade breakfasts. Families welcome &a pets allowed in certain rooms. ... more less