Thank you to Michael & his staff for a memorable stay. Food was fantastic, extensive wine list, plunge pool with incredible view....very special. Lots of activities including horse riding! This place has a magic touch & great if you need to get away from it all. Left feeling very relaxed & centred.
- Also Known As:
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve Hotel
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve Hotel Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grootbos, with its two 5-star luxury lodges is spectacularly situated on the fynbos and forest clad hills overlooking the whale-watching haven of Walker Bay. Grootbos has carved a unique niche in the upmarket eco-lodge sector by specializing in the Cape region of South Africa’s world-renowned flora and marine biodiversity. This multi-award winning reserve is home to more than 740 different plant species, offers warm hospitality, excellent cuisine, fine wines and is a nature lover’s paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Grootbos Private Nature Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.