This location is off the main road, noise level is okay not as noisy as the red roof amherst, However the highway noise might be intruding at night time if you get the rooms closer to the entrances. The property is well maintained and the rooms are clean, staff are nice too!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen ® design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport, Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport offers a Park / Fly package, as well as free shuttle service to and from the airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Venere, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.