I often travel to Central Valley, NY to visit my grandchildren and when I do, I always stay at America's Best Value Inn. Located next to the ever-popular Woodbury Shopping Outlets, the hotel offers exceptional clean and comfortable rooms with large flat screen televisions, wonderful hot showers and nice mattresses. There is coffee and breakfast in the office in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Central Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Central Valley, New York, located less than 15 miles from Stewart International Airport and an hour from New York City. Visit the famous West Point Military Academy and West Point Museum. Enjoy shopping at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, a day of family fun at the Splash Down Water Park, outdoor activities at Bear Mountain State Park, a tasting at Brotherhood Winery, or a night out at Bodles Opera House. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of our local restaurants including Cosimo's Brick Oven-Woodbury, Positano Grill, or Gasho of Japan. Wake up with a free cup of coffee and our free continental breakfast each morning. Appreciate our exterior corridor hotel's stunning mountain views and the exceptional guest service provided by our 24-hour front desk staff. Our on-site business center offers all of the necessary tools to stay on top of your business needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.