We stayed here in late August and found this a very nice place to stay. The rooms were very clean, smelled nice,and had every thing we needed.The beds were comfortable and sleeping was great with a nice quite atmosphere. The check-in and check-out was easy and pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Colonel Williams Lake George
- Colonel Williams Lake George Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CWR is a unique and private family resort located just 2 miles south of the hussle and bussle of Lake George Village. Just 45 distinctive guest rooms are spread among three one-level buildings on 10 acres of beautifully landscaped property that adorns fountains, an abundance of colorful flowers, plush gorgeous bushes and tress all nestled into a small forest in the back. CWR is a true adirondack experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Colonel Williams Lake George Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.