Jungle Monkey is the most lovely backpackers I have been to in SA, our stay was very memorable and had a great time. The room we stayed in was perfect and clean and the view was beautiful. All the staff we met all were so friendly and fun, especially on our hikes and trips. I cant wait to go back... More
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Monkey And The Island Backpackers Hotel
- Jungle Monkey And The Island Backpackers Hotel Port St Johns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Monkey is situated in the rugged and untouched heart of the Wild Coast, in South Africa’s Eastern Cape. Here, we are still impressed by what nature brings forth patiently and by the result of its rejuvenation. Port St. Johns is home to many rare species. Watch the parrots or go on a boat trip to see whales and dolphins during the sardine run.The stunning views and tranquil surroundings invite to go exploring. Stroll through the traditional Pondo villages or climb the rolling hills with our guides. We offer light hikes as well as adventurous full day trips.Enjoy a swim in our pools, sleep in our comfortable doubles, triples, the safari tent, dormitories or camp in the garden.Our restaurant offers a broad selection of hearty meals and the vibey bar invites to settle down after an adventurous day. Enjoy regular live performances by local artists or jam together on our fully equipped band stand. Use our instruments or bring your own.Just remember when the Pondo Fever strikes, you might never want to leave again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Jungle Monkey Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.