Front desk: rude. Bed: hard and lumpy. Bathroom: covered in mold. Clientele: section 8 vouchers. Stay here if you hate your money, don't enjoy sleeping and like being talked down to by a toothless, miserable old woman. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and sleep in your car. Walls are thin as paper and the place is a hole.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Community Court Hotel
- Saratoga Community Court Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Community Court Congress Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Walk to shops and restaurants. Close to both tracks, Racino performing arts center and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Saratoga Community Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.