Takarra is the best. Very helpful and sweet. Would definitely stay here again. Especially since I am a musician who tours a lot. The fitness area was great and spacious. The pool was probably the only downside of the hotel as the water was almost the same temperature as the whirpool. But not too bad. I love Hilton properties.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/i-690 Hotel Syracuse
- Hampton Inn And Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/i-690
- Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/i-690 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Boulevard /I-690 hotel and enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room. Have a good night’s sleep in a clean and fresh Hampton bed® and enjoy our range of thoughtful services and amenities. Keep on top of work in your room with our handy lap desk, or relax with your favorite shows on the LCD flat-screen TV. Upgrade to a suite for separate living and sleeping areas, more space and flexibility. Take advantage of our range of efficient services to make your stay more comfortable. Start each day with a delicious Hampton’s free hot breakfast and taste our world-famous waffles. Even if you're in a rush, don't miss the most important meal of the day. On your way out, simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the indoor swimming pool after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.