Having driven from Arusha and had a game drive in Manyara National Park, the damp flannel and drink on arrival was exceedingly welcome. We had a lovely view of the lake from our room which was comfortable and we loved the brightly coloured décor. Because there was no A/C we had a fan which was as efficient. The staff were... More
- Also Known As:
- Lake Manyara Serena Hotel Lake Manyara National Park
- Lake Manyara Serena Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taking as its muse the glorious bird life of the fabulously soda-encrusted and pink flamingo-fringed...Lake Manyara, the swooping curves of this elegantly evocative lodge defy description. As do the soaring views over the Great Rift Valley, the rose-gold sunsets over the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment and the utterly unique tree climbing Lake Manyara lions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Lake Manyara Serena Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.