Second visit to this B&B. Rooms all have a sitting room and separate bedroom with an art deco decor. Very clean, awesome high-end sheets. Breakfast made to order in the inns historic dining room was great. Homemade muffins, scones, stone-ground grits, chocolate chip waffles. Only negative was that we had to check out very early and asked for a to-go... More
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Daughters Hotel Durham
- The King`s Daughters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing boutique luxury in an intimate urban setting, the King's Daughters Inn is Durham's premiere Inn. Relax in one of the seventeen graciously appointed one- and two- room suites, or host an event in one of three elegant meeting spaces. Located across the street from Duke University, only minutes to the Durham Performing Arts Center, the King's Daughters Inn is an excellent choice for luxury hospitality in Durham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The King's Daughters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.