I hate that private companies own hotels on military installations. Not sure how the USG makes out, especially since they are paying for the cost of lodging to the service member when on temporary duty. Bottom line, the ONLY thing good about his hotel is that it is on post. Other than that, there are many hotels in the same... More
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Inn Fort Bragg Hotel Fort Bragg
- Landmark Inn Fort Bragg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE LANDMARK INN FT. BRAGG IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED DIRECTLY ON THE INSTALLATION AND IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE NORTH POST COMMISSARY, PX AND FOOD COURT.IN SEPTEMBER 2010 WE COMPLETED A 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATION PROJECT INVOLVING UPGRADES TO GUESTROOMS THAT INCLUDED 32” LCD TELEVISIONS, MICROWAVES, DORM SIZE REFRIGERATORS, PILLOW TOP MATTRESSES, COFFEE MAKERS AND IRON/IRONING BOARDS IN EACH ROOM. WE OFFER FOUR ROOM TYPES: STANDARD ROOMS WITH TWO QUEEN BEDS, HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE, EXTENDED STAY AND EXECUTIVE SUITES. OUR TWO ROOM SUITES INCLUDE A SEPARATE BEDROOM.GET YOUR DAY STARTED WITH OUR DELUXE COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST SERVED FROM 6-9 AM ON WEEKDAYS AND 7-10 AM ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.FOR YOUR BUSINESS CONVENIENCE WE PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY WIFI/WIRED HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL, AS WELL AS A DUAL WORK STATION LOCATED IN OUR LOBBY. WE CAN ALSO ACCOMMODATE SMALL MEETINGS IN OUR CONFERENCE ROOM FOR UP TO 24 CLASSROOM STYLE AND 40 THEATER STYLE AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Landmark Inn Fort Bragg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.