We only stayed one night in the 1 bedroom cottage, I see why people say they wish they had stayed longer, the cottages are set up with everything you need. The grounds were spotless, the cottage looked new, no wear at all. When looking for a place I wanted to be near the beach, and you can't get any closer... More
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...a charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...all of this is situated on a 3 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lantern Hill and Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.