We decided to take a quick adventure from our house on Akumal and landed at Casa Hamaca, recommended in an article in the SF Chronicle. We were welcomed graciously, given lovely rooms, and so enjoyed the hospitality of Denis and his staff. The veranda was perfect for early morning reads and the conversation around the breakfast table with the variety... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Hamaca Guesthouse Hotel Valladolid
- Casa Hamaca Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Hamaca Guesthouse: Bed, Breakfast & Healing Center...a unique Mayan experience. You are welcomed as an honored guest rather than just another number. From the food to the decor to the gardens to the healing sessions, your experience will have authenticity, harmony and balance. Explore the jungle-like gardens, lounge in a hammock, discover original murals, wait for an elusive alux to make an appearance. Discover the magic of Casa Hamaca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Casa Hamaca Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.