Our stay was so enjoyable. Our dog loved walking in the beautiful park with us that was just around the corner (we did too). The breakfast foods/fruits were so nice. Coffee excellent. The guest house accommodations were perfect. We had a blast! Perfect neighborhood. Nice restaurants within walking distance. We hope to go again soon.
- Also Known As:
- German Village Guest House Hotel Columbus
- German Village Guest House Hotel
- German Village Guest House Columbus, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- German Village Guest House is a popular alternative to downtown Columbus hotels in an acclaimed historic neighborhood. Modern design, cleanliness and luxury details distinguish this innovative hotel. The German Village Guest House is a AAA Three-Diamond Hotel and recently achieved 'TripAdvisor Ranking #1 of B&Bs/Inns in Columbus Ohio.'Our Guest check-in and -out is automated 24/7 ~ fast, convenient and secure. Lots of unrestricted on-street parking. Fresh, delicious continental breakfast buffet, broadband wireless, cable TV, DVD player, snacks, refreshments, fresh flowers and lots more all included in rate. Enjoy a charming National Historic District neighborhood that features the best parks, restaurants, shops, galleries and pubs in the Midwest. All German Village Guest House hotel buildings are nonsmoking, with outdoor smoking areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your German Village Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.