Hotel is remotely located.Entrance give a deserted look. It is highly overpriced. For staying in hotel,own vehicle is must. Otherwise it is not possible to go out. There are many dogs around the hotel which don't allow you to sleep in the night. They keep on barking in sync.Food quality is ok but service is bad.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage-Tripura Castle Hotel
- Royal Heritage-Tripura Castle Hotel Shillong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer Palace of Maharaja of Tripura. Nested among the green pines, bamboos and dotted with cherry blossom trees, you know that you are in for an exhilarating experience as soon as you drive up the misty hills, surrounding the Royal Heritage Tripura Castle Hotel. Though situated barely a mile away from the city center the establishment offers an air of seclusion and privacy and is an ideal base from which to explore the attractions of the town and countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and MakeMyTrip so you can book your Royal Heritage-Tripura Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.