Lew and Fran were wonderful hosts for our one night visit. The large Victorian (I think) house has 9 bedrooms, a very large downstairs with a variety of parlors and dining room, hand-carved woodwork throughout, a wrap-around porch, back patio, and a really nice nature trail and stream behind the house. We drove to that area for antiquing, which is... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel Chambersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin to feel relaxed and welcomed as you step into this magnificent historic mansion near the town of Chambersburg, located in South Central Pennsylvania. The Inn at Ragged Edge is only 20 miles from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This house is truly amazing with its beautiful chestnut wood stairway adorned with hand carved designs. The dining room is stunning with its beautiful mahogany walls where a full course breakfast is served each morning. The Inn offers 9 spacious guest rooms all with private baths, king & queen size beds, flat panel TVs w/ DVD, air conditioning, and soft terry robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Ragged Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.