We stayed one night before visiting the Eden Project the next day. Most of the other guests seemed to be one nighters rather than staying for a holiday. The hotel is in a great position on the cliffs above a small stony bay on the outskirts of Mevagissey. The end of the hotel garden abuts the Cornish coastal path and... More
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.