Had a red letter day voucher for two courses for two. Food was lovely but had a shock with the bill for the supplements despite having said two courses. I would check before where you stand if you go on an offer, as the bill didn't break down what the 'extras' were for.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.