To celebrate retirement I took my two directors and their partners to Arajilla fro the week end and now regret not staying the week. I last visited Lord Howe island around 1962 arriving in Sunderland flying boat and had distant memories of a beautiful place and to be honest it is even better now. The resort is beautiful with rooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm, friendly service & laid back ambience, Arajilla Lodge encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquility & relaxation.Located on Old Settlement Beach, Arajilla Lodge is nestled under a canopy of Kentia Palms & Banyan Trees ~ meandering pathways lead through beautiful gardens to the beach, to the luxurious Ayurvedic Day Spa, to Arajilla's spacious suites & renowned Restaurant.Explore the extraordinary scenery & wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island.. be as active or as passive as you like ~ bushwalk, mountain climb, swim, surf, dive, fish, cycle around the island, play golf, lie on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage, savour fine food & wine ~ it's completely up to you! & it is all less than a two-hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Arajilla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.