this hotel was pretty average. The price is good. The place is pretty clean. it's located next to all the stuff that's in Somerset , which isn't very much. none of the gas stations sell alcohol. so buy it at a liquor store early because the bars close very early there.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Somerset
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Baymont Inn & Suites of Somerset, Pennsylvania. King Or Two Queen Size Room with 32" LCD, Free WiFi, Iron - Iron Board, Hair Dryer, Free Breakfast Includes Hot Waffles, Yogurt, French Toast, Scrambled Egg Patty, Wheat-White Toast, 4 Type of Cereals, Tea, Coffee,Fruits etc. Our hotel is 3.9 miles from the Somerset Historical Center, 5 miles from the Miners Memorial, and 9 miles from the Great Allegheny Passage. Popular attractions like Jennerstown Speedway, Fallingwater, and Idlewild Amusement Park are all within a 30 minute drive of our property. Located in the beautiful Laurel highlands of Pennsylvania, we are within walking distance of many restaurants including Ruby Tuesday, Eat'n'Park Restaurant, Kings Family Restaurants, Pine Grill Restaurant/Catering, Rey Azteca Mexican Restaurant, and Hoss's Steak and Sea House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.