I have never been disappointed by a Hampton Inn and this one fell in line with previous experiences at this hotel chain. What I like most about this stay was the location. The historic district of Columbia, SC, is very cool and the options for places to eat and drink within walking distance of the hotel are fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District Hotel Columbia
- Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District Hotel
- Hampton Inn Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to the southern charm of the past in the historic district of Columbia. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Columbia-Downtown Historic District is located less than a mile from the University of South Carolina, the South Carolina State Capitol, and most major museums. Get a feel for the past by browsing the specialty shops and restaurants just outside our door in the Historic District, or get up close to history at the South Carolina Statehouse-both are within easy reach of our hotel in Columbia. Dig into more history at the South Carolina State Museum, the largest in the state. Our Columbia hotel also gives you easy access to natural wonders like Congaree National Park, one of the last old-growth forests in the south teeming with wildlife. You can also browse masterpieces by Monet at the Columbia Museum of Art. Ask the team at our Columbia hotel for more ideas on all of the incredible sights of this area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.