This is my third stay at Ellington. I have enjoyed every stay and plan on coming back. The staff and accommodations are excellent. Great location, close to many things. If you so desire, Myrtle Beach is just 15 minutes away. Great pool, inside and out. Have activities on site is you wish to participate. Overall great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Ellington At Wachesaw Plantation East Hotel
- Ellington At Wachesaw Plantation East Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Ellington Hotel Murrells Inlet
- Ellington Hotel At Wachesaw East
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Festiva's Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East is located in the heart of the South Carolina low country. This former fishing village is home to pristine beaches and a number of magnificent golf courses and is the "Seafood Capital of South Carolina."eweThe resort is nestled in an oasis of moss-covered oaks along the Intercostal Waterway, offering guests a retreat from the high-rise buildings and congestion of the Grand Strand yet all of the glitz and glamour of Myrtle Beach is just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.