The positives: very helpful staff, courteous shuttle drivers happy to take you to local restaurants, easy access to airport and central Charleston. The negatives: poor hot water, el insecto in my daughters bed, and for some unfathomable reason, breakfast shuts down promptly at 9 am--even on Thanksgiving day--when some of us are grateful to sleep in.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Charleston Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Residence Inn By Marriott - Charleston Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport welcomes you to the beautiful city of Charleston. Located minutes from the Charleston Airport, Charleston Convention Center/Performing Arts Center, Boeing, Charleston Air Force Base, Naval Weapons Station, FLETC, Blackbaud, Port of Charleston, historic downtown Charleston, and many other exciting attractions. Our 150 suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing, entertaining or meetings and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Start your day with a complimentary breakfast in our gatehouse, and join us for our weekday evening hospitality hour. Take advantage of our outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, and sport court. We look forward to seeing you throughout the spring season! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott - Charleston Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.