We have stayed here twice. It is a good place to stop if you just want a clean and inexpensive place to put your head down for the night. We travel with a dog and the fee for the dog was $5.00. The beds were comfortable. There are a few fast food places nearby if you are looking for food... More
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Jellico Hotel Jellico
- America`s Best Value Inn Jellico Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkway Inn is minutes from downtown Jellico, TN and is just a short distance from Indian Mountain State Park, Cove Lake State Park, and Daniel Boone National Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Parkway Inn Jellico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.