First impressions of this hotel where very poor, rear access through a nightclub entrance, dingy and smelly. Check In slightly disorganised but welcoming. From here things got better the room was very nice, bed comfortable and shower large and very good. We went to the bar for a drink which took a while to get but was made very well... More
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre Adamo Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of individual rooms with original design from doubles to suites, penthouse to townhouse - something to suit all. Contemporary Restaurant and bar facilities and for the more energetic its very own weekend late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Adamo Bridge of Allan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.