The rooms were nice, comfy, and clean. The location was close to downtown but not close enough to walk. The hotel did provide a complimentary shuttle within a 2 mile radius which we took advantage of to get a lift downtown. This was nice and saved a little money on cab fare. The hotel does charge $20 a night for... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in mid-town Nashville conveniently located off I-65/I-40 on Broadway Avenue. Within a short distance of our newly built hotel is Nashville's bustling downtown area, the famous Music Row, and both Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.