Good place to stay. Internet very expensive and slooooooowww. Golf expensive, even bordering on extortionate. Check where you are staying on site as some parts are starting to look and feel drab. Staff good and friendly. Good beach within short ride.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Port Bourgenay Hotel Talmont Saint Hilaire
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Port Bourgenay
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Port Bourgenay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vast domain around a large lake and two 18-hole golf courses.The beach is accessible on foot or by miniature train. Children’s Clubs for children aged between 3 months and 18 years and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Port-Bourgenay Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.