The accommodation is basic but you get what you pay for. I stayed in a studio apartment with my partner. We had a sofa bed that wasn't very comfortable but we didn't really expect it to be and knew that's what we would be getting when we booked. The hotel is well looked after. The kitchen area had everything you... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel Macot-La-Plagne
- Maeva Residence Plagne Lauze Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of “Paradiski” ski area Board payable when booking A renovated residence on the edge of the forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Maeva Plagne Lauze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.