We were so pleasantly surprised to find this very clean and comfortable hotel in Van Horn. This was a great value. We'll stay again when crossing Texas. The staff was helpful and personable. The room had high definition TV. Parking was easy. There aren't many choices along I-10 in west Texas. This is a good one.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Van Horn Hotel Van Horn
- Holiday Inn Express Van Horn Hotel
- Holiday Inn Van Horn
- Van Horn Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn of Van Horn Hotel is equidistant from Tucson, Dallas and San Antonio conveniently located off Interstate 10 at exit # 138 in West Texas. When coming from the west, take the exit and stay to the right; when coming from the east, go left under bridge and the hotel is off to the right. There are fast food restaurants within two blocks. Gas & convenience store next door and restaurants within 1 mile. Hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary "Q Corner" hot breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new "Q Corner" breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs, omelets, bacon, sausage(turkey or bacon), sausage and gravy, biscuits, cinnamon rolls hot cereal.. Visit Van Horn, TX and Stay at the Quality Inn. No elevators, just stairway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn of Van Horn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.