We are a family of 5, and just completed a 4 night stay at Trail's End over Spring Break. To cut to the chase, I would do it again in a heartbeat over the other wonderful places in the area (Montage, St.Regis and Stein Eriksen.) To start, our requirements were (1) two bedrooms that could comfortably sleep 5, (2) ski-in/ski... More
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Hotel Park City
- Trail's End Lodge Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trail's End Lodge combines the perfect balance of rustic mountain elegance and unparalleled service with the comforts of home. The lodge's convenient ski-in/ski-out location on Success ski run allows guests to enjoy world-class skiing directly from their accommodations.Accommodations range from one to four bedroom residences and feature upscale kitchens, comfortable living areas, floor to ceiling stone fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs where you can relax after a long day on the slopes. In the winter months, join us in the Aspen Room for a freshly prepared complimentary full breakfast and après-ski including a variety of snacks and drinks for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Trail's End Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.