Wanted a place not too far from Boston (3 hours) that accepted dogs and was near the Long Trail. Owner was friendly and knowledgeable, rooms were basic detached units but clean and comfortable. A little way out of Stowe but worth the drive. Will definitely come back.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Hotel Waterbury Center
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by 200 acres of forest and field for hiking, snowshoeing, and more, Stowe Cabins in the Woods is the perfect choice for the couple who wants to get away to a special spot in the woods that they can call their own. Family friendly and pet friendly too, Stowe Cabins in the Woods is the unique and affordable choice for the whole family seeking accommodations outside the confines of a hotel, motel, inn, or B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Stowe Cabins in the Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.