Pros: The location is absolutely beautiful and the nearby attractions are wonderful and well-worth the visit. Incredible parks, wineries, breweries, and small-town charm surround the area. The pond comes with canoes for a fun time paddling and admiring the views and the local wildlife (turtles, fish, and beavers)! Cons: $200 a night for a tick-infested, musty, and tiny cabin with... More
- Also Known As:
- Montfair Resort Farm Hotel
- Montfair Resort Farm Hotel Crozet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable eco-friendly vacation cottages and events lodge overlook tranquil lake in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, located between historic Charlottesville and the Skyline Drive. There are 6 Cottages, 129 acres of hiking trails, and fishing on 3 ponds. Mountain bikes and canoe are available for guest use. The events lodge is available for weddings, retreats and reunions with beautiful wrap around deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels so you can book your Montfair Resort Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.