The Manager Richard and his wife (new this Spring to the Quinta) made us very welcome when we arrived at the Quinta way up in the hills of Madeira. They rustled up something for us to eat whilst our rooms were made ready and we loved the location - views of the Atlantic from the bedrooms, a quiet village and... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Do Alto De Sao Joao Hotel Ponta Do Sol
- Quinta Do Alto De Sao Joao Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique rural Quinta hotel in Madeira, is an undeniable landmark in the village of Ponta do sol. Perched on top of a mountain shoulder, it boasts splendid views over the deep blue ocean and over the lush green mountainous landscape. The quality, elegance and comfort of the interiors, allied to the refreshing rural charm of the surrounding is an unforgettable experience, enhanced by the homey flair brought by the personalised service. Features a wide living room, gardens, agro-biological orchards, and parking spaces.At close proximity to the Quinta, the guest can find a mini-market (30 m away) and a bus stop (500 m), while at about 4 km, in the centre of the village of Ponta do sol, one can find a pharmacy, a taxi rank, a health care centre, a shopping centre, a post office, banks with ATM, and restaurants. The airport is located at around 40 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Quinta do Alto de Sao Joao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.