Last minute trip planned for the night. Staff were very accomodating to get us in, book a massage and dinner. We left early on Sunday, so breakfast was delivered the night before - very nice continental breakfast.... Only down side was the dinner, food was not as good as I remember.... The desserts were really disappointing, and the steak was... More
- Also Known As:
- Parehua Country Estate Hotel Martinborough
- Parehua Country Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and chic, Parehua Country Estate is in the world-class Wairarapa wine region; a short stroll from Martinborough Village. Set amongst park-like grounds with willow-fringed lake, the estate overlooks a panorama of countryside from the Martinborough Terraces to the Tararua Ranges. Uncompromisingly spacious and stylish, luxury cottages, suites and villas have been thoughtfully positioned to provide the very best of privacy and views. Parehua Country Estate is the perfect place to retreat, escape, relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Parehua Martinborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.