We stayed here while on a family motorcycle trip down the blue ridge parkway. It was a little tricky to find, but the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice, perhaps showing a little wear, but we had a good nights sleep and a pretty good continental breakfast in the morning before heading back up on the mountain.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express- Roanoke Civic Center. We are conveniently located on the edge of Historic Downtown Roanoke, within two miles of the Center in the Square and the Farmer's Market. Located only 1 block from the Raonke Civic Center, five minutes from the airport, and five minutes from Valley View Mall. Several restaurants within close driving distance. 12.0% tax rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.