Have stayed at hotels at Myrtle Beach and Ocean City...first time at Virginia Beach. This is a very very old and small motel - the pictures are very deceiving. Parking is very tight; Nothing has been replaced in the motel since 1950. To sum up this motel, you get one metal key with a piece of tape on the key... More
- Also Known As:
- Cutty Sark Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Cutty Sark Efficiency Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cutty Sark Motel is located in the exclusive, quite North End of the Virginia Beach Boardwalk and directly across the street from the Ocean. Balconies have wonderful view of the Ocean and the Dolphins who live there. Free entertainment nightly at Neptune Park. A great way to start the evening. Shopping, fine dining and live entertainment are but a stroll away. Each guest room has a full equipped efficiency with everything a family of four needs to prepare light meals. Refrigerator, microwave, stove toaster as well as coffee and tea service. Dinette, sleep sofa, color, cable TV with HBO, air conditioning and free wifi. Most rooms have balconies with memorable views of the Ocean. The Cutty Sark is 3 mi from Edgar Cayce/ARE Center, 4 mi from the Virginia Aquarium, 7mi from Oceana Naval Air Station, 1 mi from Old Cape Henry Lighthouse and 13 mi from Norfolk International Airport.Golf, Tennis, Fishing and Boating are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cutty Sark Efficiency Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.