I can't say enough about our trip to Williamsburg and Kingsmill Resort. First our room was great. If you can upgrade to a river view. It was so peaceful to wake up to each morning. Buildings 10 , 11 or 12 have the best views. Also ask for second level. We ate dinner at Riggattas Italian...not a fan of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Hotwire, Jetsetter, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.