Enjoyed a 2 night summer stay in Highland House (423/425). On the plus side, the staff is very friendly, the condo kitchen was well supplied, the towels were luxurious, the housekeeping was great, the pool and spas were fun, and the Segway tour was awesome. On the downside--be aware that you will be charged a fee simply for making the... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland House Condos Hotel Snowshoe
- Highland House Condos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Junior studio, one, two and three bedroom units located in the heart of Snowshoe's Village. Highland House is slopeside, adjacent to Ballhooter Lift. Enjoy spectacular eastern slope vistas and village plaza views. Most units have extensive amenities including gas fireplaces, full kitchens and balconies (except for the junior studios that have a mini-refrigerator and microwave). Internet connections and full daily maid service is unique among most condominium units. Outside hot tubs, exercise room, sauna, vending, laundry facilities in building, and air conditioning. *Some Highland House junior studios have pull down murphy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Highland House Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.