I stay in B&Bs almost exclusively when I travel, and this place is the best example of why I choose B&Bs. We were there May 11 & 12, 2013. I generally avoid hotels because I dislike how impersonal - even clinical - the hotel experience can often be, with all the rooms looking just alike and the valuables literally bolted... More
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.