Stayed at this hotel for Folsom street fair in September. Easy check-in. Friendly helpful staff. Good security and crowd control. Room size is average for San Francisco. Rooms are clean. If you need a hotel that is in a great location near to the nightlife. This is the place.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites-Soma
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Soma Hotel San Francisco
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Soma Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Soma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - SoMa is newly renovated summer of 2007 with 33 rooms and suites. A boutique style hotel, located off famous Folsom Street in a small, quaint alley Hallam Place, when you enter you feel you are in a charming small European town, yet still in SoMa/Downtown San Francisco. Most rooms with city skyline views. We are a 100% smoke-free hotel, public areas and lobby are all non-smoking and the designated smoking area is outside 50 ft right of the lobby entrance door. Valet parking ONLY. Free daily breakfast (muffin, coffee, and Juice). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Budget Places, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-SOMA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.