We had a very enjoyable stay at the Carlton. They did their best to make us a comfortable as they could. We will be staying there next time again. From the concierge to the valets and service people. They made us feel like we were back in the fifties, with courtesy and helpful hints to get us on track in... More
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Carlton San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Hotel Carlton offers an international ambiance paired with outstanding guest service. Built in 1927, this nine-story San Francisco hotel is 3 blocks from the California Street cable car line, 6 blocks from Union Square, 8 blocks from the main entrance to Chinatown and 9 blocks from Civic Center. Complimentary evening wine receptions are held in Hotel Carlton's lobby nightly. In addition, Hotel Carlton provides complimentary wireless internet to all guests; upgraded bandwidth is also available (surcharge applies). All 161 non-smoking guestrooms at Hotel Carlton feature Tibetan mountain-themed art, hand-painted Moroccan tables, ceiling fans, and marble-top desks. The public spaces showcase cross-cultural design that incorporates treasures from Africa, India, Nepa, Laos and Asia. Our restaurant Saha features award-winning Arabic Fusion cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.