Stop looking and stay here! My husband and I stayed for 1 night while he was in the city on business. We stayed in room 401 which had 2 bedrooms. The room was super clean and comfortable. One bedroom had a king sized bed and the other had a twin with a trundle under that pulled out. The twin sized... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel Boston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn @ St. Botolph, a luxury boutique hotel located in the shadow of the Prudential Center. With a keen nod to its namesake, the patron saint of travelers, The Inn @ St. Botolph in Boston's historic Back Bay wraps a wealth of luxuries in a tidy and affordable package for discerning travelers. Like its sister hotel, the internationally acclaimed XV Beacon, The Inn @ St. Botolph offers understated contemporary interiors graced with traditional styling and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn At St Botolph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.