Staff at reception when we arrived couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Our room was at the back of the hotel so was really peaceful considering in Manhattan. Beds and pillows so comfortable, beautifully decorated, good size bathroom with large shower. All spotless. Free newspaper every day with a news letter advising what was going on around the city... More
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.