I stayed at French Quarters, for 5 nights in June. I'd booked a Queen room, because I wanted a bigger room. (A good idea, judging from some complaints about the double room). Very comfortable bed, beautiful bathroom and furnishings. I'd flown in from Australia, and needed a good sleep. Woken at 2.30am due to band downstairs, and asked if I... More
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.