We stayed here around the end of July. Overall, the hotel is a good value, considering how expensive NYC is. As expected, the rooms are on the small side. At times, the bathroom felt congested. But there are many positives that outweigh this. The hotel includes complementary breakfast and Wi-Fi, something that can end up costing a lot. The breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Manhattan is conveniently located on Water Street close to Wall Street. We are just a short distance from NY Stock Exchange, City Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, and World Trade Center. Lower Manhattan will keep you fully entertained by offering a variety of attractions including South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Little Italy, Chinatown, and walking distance from the South Ferry which connects to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We offer 112 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection amenities, wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an exercise room, business center, and hot breakfast bar. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.