Nice location to Times Square and the shows. Our room was on the 7th. floor with no view other than construction on the building across the street. It was very noisy with lots of sirens and horn honking. We asked to be moved, but there were no other rooms available for the first two nights. The beds were very comfortable... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.