5 stars, yes! Nice hotel. They are trying to be a bit too hip with overly loud music in the foyer and outside, but hey that's OK. If you like the hustle and bustle, you are right in it with Times Square in spitting distance. Very nice gym! Friendly and helpful staff. Bellman Stevie is great!!! Concierge service very good.... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, BookIt.com, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.