The Holiday Inn Express is your typical HIE. No more, no less. The room was clean but small. The La AQuinta which is only about 50 miles away in St. George has bigger rooms, better work area, no charge for pets, a better pool (out door), etc. Both places had very friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Holiday Inn Express Cedar City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express, a new hotel located in Cedar City, Utah ,home to the world renowned Utah Shakespearean Festival. Located just off Interstate 15, you will have convenient access to Southern Utah University, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Brian Head Ski Resort, and Grand Canyon North Rim which are all just a short scenic drive away from our 100% smoke free property. Guests will enjoy our friendly staff, plush new bedding, luxurious bathroom amenities, and spacious upgraded suites. Experience culture at the Utah Shakespearean and Neil Simon Festivals. You can also feed your hunger for adventure with a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, ATV trail riding, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, snow and water skiing.Cedar City offers many local services and attractions and we are certain you ll enjoy your stay with us in the Festival City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.